Sunday, September 21, 2008

You Only Ever Had Her When You Were a Fever


College apps make me pathetic and weak knee-ed.

It's a minor global economic crisis, but that doesn't mean i must go running around a'panicked and naked. Thus I compusively window shop (online). I tried to stick to basics, but that somwhat failed.

these are only the bare essentials. really.

1. sweaters are lovely



2. i'm a pathetic magpie...



3. tshirts are fun things. I'm often too lazy to find pajamas and simply fall asleep in that day's. No worries though-- i wash them routinely (guess that explains why each only lasts three weeks, tops)




cute how there's absolutely no pattern to the madness. Anyone tryna lend me their nice shiny plastic credit card? I'll trade you some old copies of Foreign Affairs and a nicely annotated edition of Love in the Time of Cholera

No comments: