Sunday, June 1, 2008

All One Needs is Spanglish

I'm totally (totes?) not feeling this whole spanish-exam-studying thing.  And to make matters worse I can't go on IM, facebook, gmail or turn on my phone since I'm very carefully ignoring someone.  To make myself feel less like an uber bitch, I, in all my genius, decided that the perfect plan would not be to blatantly ignore but rather avoid....thus the blame is shifted away from me and towards him! Its his fault he couldn't think of a more creative way to contact me, duh.  
Great opening post, I know.  Now every reader (ha, as if theres more than one) is given a glimpse  of my neurosis.  Shit damn, i should get therapy, or a few oprah books.  But i can't stand the woman, why the fuck is her mouth so large and white?
My new favorite tense (my perfect subjunctive) beckons, and I guess I should go study.  But i still find it suspicious that we keep being forced to learn verbs such as "to squash" or "to drown."  Just cause theres some shit going down in Columbia doesn't mean we're all  violent freaks, you dirty bigots.  Go back to playing squash.

listening to: Diamond Hipster Boy - Washington Social Club 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi.