Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm set free to find a new illusion

I've finally shed the shackles of junior year (near alliteration, yes?)  and can frolick to my hearts delight.  Unfortunately, I leave for geek-camp in 14 days, so this frolicking will have to be cut short.  
My exam began at one, so i wisely began studying yesterday.  Another bit of genius struck me, and I spent the time alternating between repeated viewings of Eagle vs. Shark (see below) and obsessive facebooking with my friend "Ayn."   Today: Woke up an hour late, stumbled to school in cutoffs that made my thighs jiggle unattractively, and verbally abused every poor soul that crossed my path.
  Eventually found my friends and a lovely room filled to the brim with beautiful black rolling chairs, and set to work.  I got through maybe two of the twenty-two tenses before declaring defeat, and we left for thai. Returned, and promptly walked into the wrong exam room.  The proctor didn't notice, or decided not to tell me, until i had already worked for twenty minutes, at which point that fucking bitch (she pretends to not speak english, but i know she does as i've seen her speaking accentless out of school)  began yelling, kicked me out, and sent me to the other room.  Where my real teacher (ya know, the one who i adore and happens to be writing my college rec) told me I was a cheating liar who had severely disappointed him.  Supposedly i am not one who makes such mistakes, and he "no longer trusted me." When i attempted to finish the test but couldn't see the questions through the tears, he handed me chocolate, so i assume he realized thats theres no fucking way i could have been cheating from the front row of another Spanish IV class.  
Luckily, my favorite tense ever was alll ovah that shit.  As were an abnormal number of 'b' solutions. 
Spent the next few hours eating my feelings with friends, then went home. "Gaston" barged in with an absurd history SAT II, and we, uh, studied, for a few hours.  Then went for a run with the twin and "Hellen" and other festivities until got dragged home.
Theres a message on my facebook.  I'm avoiding opening it.  Such a huge fucking coward .  But look at this pretty picture from paddleboating last year.  
p.s. i'm officially in a relationshop with this gal, and this shall be our baby as soon as we kidnap it.  now i just have to find a way to stop liking boys and switch teams and my life will be perfect. 
p.p.s. i only recently learned its not p.s.s.. if i'm wrong i shall throw myself out the window.

listening to: I'm Set Free- Velvet Underground

1 comment:

Sister Wolf said...

"I'm Set Free" is one of my alltime favorite songs. I sometimes sing it when I'm washing dishes.