Friday, June 13, 2008

lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter

I've gotten a bit lazy, my apologies.  But this summer has been so incredibly spectacular-- if you disregard the manboy who has convinced himself that i am madly in love with him and thus took it upon himself to "convince" me that we should be "just friends,"  Mama X's attempts to prepare me for marriage through forced vacuuming, dusting, and scrubbing  of outdoor pillows with toothbrushes,  and the typical summer heat here.
No more negative nancy, damn i hate myself.
A few days ago a group of us were lazily lyring around my front porch when we were violently attacked by a shot of water and marshmallows.  seems B.M. and S.J. (the long names just had to go) had broken into my neighbors yard, jumped the fence, and armed with an 11year olds arsenal, bombarded my home.  The bloodiest water fight of all time ensued, and the boys ended up locked in my basement while H.A. W.S. and S.T. poured water at them through the cracks in the doors.  My poor laptop narrowly avoided death, but W.S. sacrificed her newly straightened hair to save my precious.  True love, right there.
A few days later we were left watergun-less, and thus without any relief from the heat.  H.A. and S.T. kidnapped me and together we broke into S.T.'s boyfriends Potomac mansion, where the most wonderful pool ever awaited us.  Of course, i would never break into a normal neighborhood pool-- only the pools of the rich and clueless would suit our purposes.  Much random wandering and eating later, i was stuck in the metro, begging for change so i could eventually get home.
i need a car.  preferably this one.
i'm going to stop myself before i become one of those blogs that recount every fucking second of the miserable slobs existence.  Unfortunately, i may be  one of those miserable slobs, so i'm not sure what i should be writing about instead, but i shall eventually figure it out.

Listening to: We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister

No comments: