Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm gonna quit these rambling days

i wouldn't be this insane if it weren't for "Circe" and her soul of never-ending evil.   Proma hurts my head, and now geekcamps rocky.  Personally, i don't see what possible issue they could have with me staying the five interim days on the dartmouth campus unsupervised, but my opinion doesn't seem to be appreciated.  its the first week of summer, and i've already managed to get grounded, break my cell phone, accidently ditch fifteen people, accidently induce bodily harm, and develop a friendship with a questionably platonic status.  even when i attempt to become zen, my life devolves into hyperbole.  but i cut my hair.  its now near normal length...i've moved away from dirty yuppie to dirty hippie territory.  one day, who knows, maybe i'll be welcome at the  DAR-- but that would take a lot marrying. 
I wish i were him { <== },  although the blue guy is sexy too.   Its raining so my windows are closed, making my room a blistering 300degrees celsius (573 Kelvin! huzzah for chemistry) The raindrops are almost tape-worthy, perhaps i'll tap into my inner yogi and pretend this is a hot yoga studio.  but that implies burning calories and moving, and i'm far too lazy for that.  Tornado watch (here? this isn't kansas) and the lightening seems to be destroying powerlines across the region, so i'm gonna save my laptop battery for the imminent emergency and quit the whining.


listening to: the littlest birds- the be good tanyas 

No comments: